A homemade dessert: Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe
The Honey Bun Cheesecake is a fantastic dessert for any occasion. A cheesecake tastes soft sweet and has the best fragrant flavor. It will make you try time to time at home.
A homemade Honey Bun Cheesecake recipe is not complicated for everyone who are busy. For the preparation, you easily buy the ingredients in the grocery stores or supermarket. You can make the delicious cheesecake following this simple recipe and your family will love it.
It will be a dessert that you can serve after any meal. The sweet dessert display with a honey bun cake covered with silky cream is a special treat at the end of dinner for every moment. You can also serve Honey Bun Cheesecake for any celebration such as a holiday, a party, a birthday, or just a day you want to enjoy it.
How to make the Honey Bun Cheesecake
I have some recommendations for the top of the cake. You can make Crumb Crust from Nilla wafers, brown sugar, and cinnamon incorporated well together. Otherwise, crashed chocolate pie or cookies are also the best choices for this honey bun cheesecake recipe.
- Eggs: use 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil: ¾ cup of oil
- Water: 1/3 cup of water
- Sour scream: 1 cup with 240ml
- Cream cheese: 3 packgages ( each has 8 0z)
- Brown sugar: 1 cup
- Cinnamon: 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
- Honey chopped pecans: ½ cup
- Confectioner sugar: ½ cup
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
Instructions for Honey Bun Cheesecake Recipe
For the crust
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, cream cheese, and honey chopped pecans to a small bowl and whisk well with a hand mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven at 350 degrees F, and then set aside
For the cheesecake filling
- In a large bowl, beaten 2 eggs mix with oil, water and cream cheese. Use hand mixer to beat on medium speed until the mixture is perfect smooth. Add sugar and vanilla. Stir all ingreedients continously together, use large spoon to scrap the sides of bowl to mix them well.
- Pour the mixture on top of crust.
- In another bowl, add sugar and cinnamon and blend well (can use crashed chocolate pie or cookies). Sprinkle evenly this batter on top of cheesecake, then swirl all mixture untill covering the surface of cake.
- Put the whole mixture in the oven with 350 degree F again and wait for 30 minutes.
- Mix sugar, milk and vanilla extract together and pour this layer onto the cheesecake.
- Serve well after cooled or decorate honey bun cheesecake with some crashed pie and chopped nuts
This honey bun cheesecake recipe is basic and easy to follow for a homemade cake. Just spend about 60 minutes, and you can learn and practice this recipe step by step for a lovely dessert.
Your guest will impress with the sweet, delicious dessert of honey bun cheesecake. Once you succeed with this recipe, let share it with your friends – they will love to follow it.
Keywords: Honey bun cheesecake recipe
Recipe yield: 8 servings
Calories: 690 calories
Preparation time: 10M
Cooking time: 50M
Total Time: 60M