When it comes to bread, there’s nothing as easy as Sweet Communion Bread Recipe. It is delicious homemaking bread that can be made in just 1 hour.
Table of Contents
- How to make the Sweet Communion Bread
- Instructions for Sweet Communion Bread Recipe
Have you ever tried making homemade bread? If this is the first time, or you also want to find an easy kind of bread to try first. The Sweet Communion Bread Recipe is an option that you should consider. This recipe is so easy to follow and practice at home. It is more fun if you have someone to make it together. You can make it when you have a day off or a weekend. Cooking with your family or your friends can help your relationship more close-nit.
This Sweet Communion Bread can be a fulfilling breakfast for your family. Holding a cup of milk and having a loaf of bread will help you gain enough energy for a working day. It is a quick breakfast, so you can make it before and store it for busy days. It is also perfect for any time when you want to have something for snack time.
The Sweet Communion Bread Recipe is one of the simple recipes for sweet bread. Baking a sweet bread at home for yourself is a fantastic experience that each trial will help you learn and adjust your baking skill. Now let’s see the following detail of this recipe below.
How to make Sweet Communion Bread
I would say this is one of the recipes with just a few ingredients I have ever prepared. The Sweet Communion Bread Recipe includes all-purpose flour, melted butter, honey, water, and eggs. Thus, it doesn’t take time for ingredient preparation.
- Salt: 3 Teaspoons
- All-Purpose Flour: ½ Cups
- Melted Butter: ½ Cups
- Honey: 3 Teaspoons
- Water: 2 Cups
- Egg: 1 egg
Instructions of Sweet Communion Bread Recipe
- Set up all the ingredients on the table before cooking. It is easy to use them when you need them.
- Turn on the oven to 350 degrees F and grease the baking sheet gently.
- Prepare a large mixing bowl, and blend well all-purpose flour and salt.
- In another bowl, mix honey into the water until the honey mixture is dissolved with water.
- Add the honey mixture to the flour mixing bowl, then pour ¼ cup of melted butter. Continue mixing well to create a sticky dough.
- The leftover butter is set aside to use later. Stir the dough continuously, and if it is too rigid, take it out off and put it on the table. Before that, sprinkle some flour on the table or dish. Then, put the dough in the layer of flour on the table and use your hands to knead for 9 minutes.
- Separate the dough equally into four pieces and shape it into a round of these.
- Put these pieces into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, baste the leftover butter on the top of 4 loaves. After 45 minutes, beat the eggs and brush the mixture on the tops of each loaf. Bake them for further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve by breaking into small pieces.
The step by step of Sweet Communion Bread recipe that you may find in this post is easy. Once you are seriously making this bread, you may feel interested in making it the next time. Let your family try it and receive their feedback. I know you can make a loaf of delicious bread.
Recipe Yield: 32 servings
Calories: 94 Calories
Preparation Time: 15M
Cooking Time: 1H
Total Time: 1H15M